DALLAS – Organizers of the annual P&A Leadership Summit (PALS) are pleased to announce the members of the 2017 Advisory Board. Being held in Dallas for the first time, the event will take place Sept. 12-13, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
David Trinder, CEO of F&I Administration solutions, will serve as the advisory board chair for the fourth consecutive year. "Executives and thought leaders in the P&A segment have come to rely on P&A Leadership Summit as an opportunity to get together and discuss current trends and issues within the industry," said Trinder. "We will reward their loyalty and their high expectations with a powerful agenda that offers thoughtful insight into the most pressing topics of the day.”
He will be joined by:
- Brent Allen, president, StoneEagle Insurance Systems
- Jimmy Atkinson, President/CEO, AUL Corp.
- Robert Berger Jr., executive vice president, Wise F&I
- Bob Corbin, executive chairman, IAS
- Ron Greer, vice president of provider services, Open Dealer Exchange LLC
- Kristen Gruber, president, Dealers Assurance Company
- Lori Hallissey, chief operating officer, Portfolio Reinsurance
- Arden Hetland, president, American Financial and Automotive Services
- Daniel Lievrouw, vice president of operations & I.T., American Guardian Warranty Services, Inc.
- Adam Pope, president, Warranty Solutions
- Kelly Price, CEO, NAE/NWAN
- Mitch Rand, president, C&K Auto Parts, WIS Inspections
- Tony Wanderon, CEO, National Auto Care
“Over the years David has proven to be an indispensible part of PALS,” said David Gesualdo, show chair and publisher of P&A and AE Magazines. “His hard work and dedication to the success of this event are clearly evident in the quality of the agenda he and his team are already well underway organizing.”Registration for PALS 2017 is open now. Attendees who register by August 11, 2017 will save $100. To inquire about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact David Gesualdo via email or at 727-947-4027.