NEW ORLEANS – PALS organizers have announced the team of experts that will make up the 2019 advisory board. This year’s event will be held Nov. 4–6 at the New Orleans Marriott.
“We have assembled a team of industry executives and thought leaders to build an agenda for this year’s event that will be tailored to the needs of F&I administrators, senior managers, and anyone involved in the administration of F&I products,” said StoneEagle F&I’s David Trinder, who is once again taking on the role of advisory board chair.
He will be joined by:
- Lee Bowron, Kerper and Bowron
- Dave Duncan, Safe-Guard Products International
- Ron Greer, Provider Exchange Network
- Kristen Gruber, Dealers Assurance Co.
- Lori Hallissey, Portfolio
- Arden Hetland, American Financial & Automotive Services
- Daniel Jones, Eckbond
- Daniel Lievrouw, American Guardian Warranty Services
- Kelly Price, National Automotive Experts/NWAN
- Mitch Rand, C&K Auto Parts
- Michael Reth, Axiom Administration
- Michael Tuno, World Class Dealer Services
- Tony Wanderon, National Auto Care
“Providing professionals with a forum to discuss every aspect of the P&A segment and the issues surrounding it takes considerable effort and we are grateful to the advisory board for contributing their time and knowledge,” Trinder added.
In previous years, the PALS agenda has explored topics critical to F&I challenges and opportunities, GAP losses, digital retailing, claims and operations, and many more. For 2019, organizers say the advisory board is hard at work digging deeper into these topics and exploring new issues that have come into play.
More details about PALS 2019, including registration details and the agenda, are available at the events website. To discuss sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, contact David Gesualdo via email or at 727-947-4027.