LAS VEGAS – Organizers of Warranty Chain Management Summit (WCM) announced today that a second room block has been added for attendees of WCM, following a full sell-out of the initial block. WCM 2021 will take place Aug. 29 – Sept. 1 at the Bellagio Las Vegas. Early-bird rates of $139 (plus tax) will remain in effect for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights, until Aug. 6 or until the second block is full. Reservations for Saturday night are available at a price of $499 (plus tax).
"To see the first room block sell out so far ahead of the event just goes to show how ready this industry is to get back to networking with peers while exploring the trends and challenges we are currently facing," said David Gesualdo, president of Bobit's dealer group and WCM show chair. "If you want to stay close to the action, I can't urge you enough to reserve your room today before they sell out, again!"
WCM 2021 is packed with sessions that cater to all facets of the world of warranty chain management. Attendees who puchase an event pass are invited to join all keynotes, pre-conference workshops, presentations, receptions, meals, and networking events. Attendees can expect presentations covering the following areas:
- Data-Driven Warranty Management and its Application in the New Decade
- Key Strategies for Increasing Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates
- Transforming Quality and Warranty Management with Actionable Insights
- Re-imagining the Role of Warranty Chain Management in a Rapidly Evolving Connected Ecosystem
- Customer Experience: The Key to Growth in the Next Decade
- Launching an International Warranty Program in Canada and Europe
- The Evoling Arena of Commerical Warranty Programs
- Benchmarking & Best Practices to Optimize Warranty Management
- Connected Warranty and Service in a Connected Era
- Automating Administration: Technology Trends
- Understanding Risk Management Options for Warranty
- U.S. Product Warranty Annual Update
- The Evolution of Warranty Management and Current Trends
- Best Practices to Reduce Warranty Costs and Minimize Risk
For additional information you may view the full agenda here.
To inquire about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact David Gesualdo via email or call 727-947-4027.