On Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, warranty executives across the country tuned into Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Experience, a two-day virtual conference that informs and inspires executives dedicated to the advancement of protection products in a large number and wide variety of industries. Every company that offers warranties and service agreements — be they legally mandated, optional or extendable — can benefit from sharing challenges, opportunities, and best practices in the forum WCM provides.
If you missed any of the live sessions or are interested in re-watching or sharing content with your team, all sessions are available On-Demand on the event's website. Registration is free of charge for members of the warranty industry.
The following presenations from December's event are available On-Demand:
- Connected Service Lifecycle: The Flywheel Effect – Sponsored by TAVANT
- The Recipe for Success: Turn Your Warranty Program Into a Profitable Machine
- Is It Compliant: A Legal Guide to Developing New Warranty Programs and Products
- How to Deliver Exemplified Customer Experience Through Warranty & Service Transformation – Sponsored by MIZE
- Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates: Methods for Success
- Regulations and Legislations for the Warranty Community
Whether your company offers warranty financing; actuarial, compliance, technology, or repair services; support systems, or call center services, you will find value in this unique event.
For more information on the virtual WCM Experience, click here to visit the event’s website.