On Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, warranty executives across the country tuned into Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Experience, a two-day virtual conference that informs and inspires executives dedicated to the advancement of protection products in a large number and wide variety of industries. Every company that offers warranties and service agreements — be they legally mandated, optional or extendable — can benefit from sharing challenges, opportunities, and best practices in the forum WCM provides.
If you missed any of the live sessions or are interested in re-watching or sharing content with your team, all sessions are available On-Demand on the event's website. Registration is free of charge for members of the warranty industry.
Sponsored by Tavant, "Connected Service Lifecycle: The Flywheel Effect" explores the evolving service landscape. Strong SLM adoption signals that the industry is realizing that the service lifecycle can bring more than just cost reductions and operational efficiencies. To further fuel innovation and increase adoption speed, factors like making multiple systems work together are critical.
Join this session by Tavant's 'Women in Manufacturing’, on how smart and simple changes in after-service processes like customer support, service request, service planning, service execution and field service, spare parts management, warranty management, and recalls can create exponential value and set the flywheel to spin faster.
- Samantha Horton, Senior Business Analyst, Tavant
- Amanda Kaegi, Business Analyst, Tavant
- Meenakshi Lakra, Senior Program Manager, Tavant
- Sharanya RR, Data Scientist, Tavant
The following presenations from December's event are also available On-Demand:
- The Recipe for Success: Turn Your Warranty Program Into a Profitable Machine
- Is It Compliant: A Legal Guide to Developing New Warranty Programs and Products
- How to Deliver Exemplified Customer Experience Through Warranty & Service Transformation – Sponsored by MIZE
- Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates: Methods for Success
- Regulations and Legislations for the Warranty Community
Whether your company offers warranty financing; actuarial, compliance, technology, or repair services; support systems, or call center services, you will find value in this unique event.
For more information on the virtual WCM Experience, click here to visit the event’s website.