On Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, warranty executives across the country tuned into Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Experience, a two-day virtual conference that informs and inspires executives dedicated to the advancement of protection products in a large number and wide variety of industries. Every company that offers warranties and service agreements — be they legally mandated, optional or extendable — can benefit from sharing challenges, opportunities, and best practices in the forum WCM provides.
If you missed any of the live sessions or are interested in re-watching or sharing content with your team, all sessions are available On-Demand on the event's website. Registration is free of charge for members of the warranty industry.
"Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates: Methods for Success" will examine the strategies and tactics companies can pursue to increase extended warranty attachment and renewal rates. This session will identify and evaluate the critical success factors for selling extended warranties. It will also assess how various elements of the service marketing mix (e.g., pricing, portfolio, terms & conditions, etc.) and service delivery infrastructure help or hinder performance indicators.
- Michael Blumberg, President, Blumberg Advisory Group
The following presenations from December's event are also available On-Demand:
- Connected Service Lifecycle: The Flywheel Effect – Sponsored by TAVANT
- How to Deliver Exemplified Customer Experience Through Warranty & Service Transformation – Sponsored by MIZE
- Is It Compliant: A Legal Guide to Developing New Warranty Programs and Products
- Regulations and Legislations for the Warranty Community
- The Recipe for Success: Turn Your Warranty Program Into a Profitable Machine
Whether your company offers warranty financing; actuarial, compliance, technology, or repair services; support systems, or call center services, you will find value in this unique event.
For more information on the virtual WCM Experience, click here to visit the event’s website.