Lucas Oil, a distributor of high-performance automotive additives and lubricants, formed a new partnership with Dealer Advantage Group to offer two new exclusive Lucas Oil-branded finance-and-insurance programs to dealerships.
The Lucas Oil Paint & Interior Program and Lucas Oil Engine for Life Program, available to all automotive, powersport, RV and marine dealerships in the U.S. and Canada, give dealers the ability to provide exterior, interior and engine protection to their customers at the point of purchase and in service departments. The exclusive programs are available only through the Dealer Advantage Group, which also offers a wide variety of other services to new and used dealers, including sales training, warranty programs, vehicle service contracts and more.
“Today’s dealers want the ability to provide premium protection options from brands they know and trust which is why we are thrilled the Dealership Advantage Group is now offering these world-class Lucas Oil products to dealers through these programs,” said Lucas Oil President Morgan Lucas. “We have been looking for a way to introduce new vehicle owners to our products which is why we chose to partner with Dealer Advantage Group. They have a deep understanding of the F&I process and are experts at creating customized programs helping dealerships provide the best products and services to their customers.”
Lucas Oil Paint and Interior Program offers:
- Easy-to-apply exterior ceramic spray-on coating
- Interior protection includes rips, tears, and burn coverage
- Rental car is included when a repair or repaint is needed
- No ineligible vehicles
- Coverage available from 1-10 years
- Zero deductible to the customer
Lucas Oil Engine for Life program offers:
- The ability to be sold or provided at no charge
- Available in the sales department, F&I, service department, and after time-of-sale
- 24/7 rental and roadside assistance included
- Eligibility includes vehicles up to 8 years old with 85,000 miles and virtually all makes and models
- Zero deductible to the customer at the issuing dealer
- Lucas Oil Heavy Duty Stabilizer needed only every 10,000 miles
- Marketed as a true retention program designed to continue use for lifetime of vehicle ownership
“We are proud to partner with Lucas Oil,” said BJ Jamison, Vice President of Operations at Dealer Advantage Group. “Their team has provided tremendous support throughout this process, and they have been committed to demanding the best coverage with the most profitable offerings for the dealer community. Additionally, offering to co-brand with our dealer partners provides the consumer the utmost confidence in these programs because of the power of the Lucas Oil name.”
The programs are now available through Dealer Advantage Group, which is also offering them through partnerships with select F&I agencies. More information can be found here.
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom