LAS VEGAS – Registration is now open for the 2021 Warranty Chain Management Summit (WCM), scheduled for Aug. 29 – Sept. 1 at The Bellagio, Las Vegas. WCM is an annual conference that informs and inspires executives dedicated to the advancement of warranties in a large number and wide variety of industries. Attendees who purchase an event pass are invited to join all pre-conference workshops, seminars, receptions, meals and networking functions.
The Warranty Chain Management Summit is essential for executives, VPs, senior managers and senior contributors in the warranty field, no matter what industry or what discipline you belong to. New speakers and topics are being added to the agenda daily.
Current sessions include:
- Data-Driven Warranty Management adnd its Application in the New Decade: Roshan Pinto, Tavant
- Key Strategies for Increasing Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates: Michael Blumberg, Blumberg Advisory Group and Mark Nagelvoort: PCMI
- Transforming Quality and Warranty Management with Actionable Insights: Bob Roberts, Thermo King
- Re-imagining the Role of Warranty Chain Management in a Rapidly Evolving Connected Ecosystem: Ajit Shembekar, Atos
- Customer Experience: The Key to Growth in the Next Decade: Spencer Cannon and Spencer Jenson, Buwelo
- Launching an International Warranty Program in Canada and Europe: Patrick Kelley, Nashville Attorney
- The Evoling Arena of Commerical Warranty Programs: Dan Tafel, Hornbeam Insurance and Jesse Wilson, Frost Brown Todd
- Benchmarking & Best Practices to Optimize Warranty Management: Mike Stroffolino, Mize and Mike Roberts, MRI Insights
- Connected Warranty and Service in a Connected Era: Atul Varshneya and Samantha Hortin, Tavant
- Automating Administration: Technology Trends: Mark Nagelvoort, PCMI and Dan Tafel, Hornbeam Insurance
- Understanding Risk Management Options for Warranty: Jimmy Bynum, Alexander & Preston
- U.S. Product Warranty Annual Update: Eric Arnum, Warranty Week
- The Evolution of Warranty Management and Current Trends: Ashok Kartham, Mize
- Best Practices to Reduce Warranty Costs and Minimize Risk: Michael Blumberg, Blumberg Advisory Group
The WCM 2021 room block is also available for reservations on the event website. Early-bird rates of $139 (plus tax) will remain in effect until Aug. 6 or until the block is full.
To inquire about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact David Gesualdo via email or call 727-947-4027.