On Nov. 30 – Dec. 1, warranty executives across the country tuned into Warranty Chain Management (WCM) Experience, a two-day virtual conference that informs and inspires executives dedicated to the advancement of protection products in a large number and wide variety of industries. Every company that offers warranties and service agreements — be they legally mandated, optional or extendable — can benefit from sharing challenges, opportunities, and best practices in the forum WCM provides.
If you missed any of the live sessions or are interested in re-watching or sharing content with your team, all sessions are available On-Demand on the event's website. Registration is free of charge for members of the warranty industry.
Sponsored by Mize, "How to Deliver Exemplified Customer Experience Through Warranty & Service Transformation" examines the customer's expectations for the post-sale experience and their radical changes. Driven by the pandemic and new technology, it's critical now more than ever to have a Service Lifecycle Management solution that supports your growth and simultaneously allows you to focus on delivering a better service experience.
Warranties have always been guarantees and assurances that elicit comfort in product quality and ownership for customers. However, submitting claims isn’t always the most satisfying experience for them. It also provokes high price tags for manufacturers and suppliers, leaving them reluctant to comply.
Attend this presentation, and you will learn:
- How you can achieve 80+% automated claims processing efficiency
- How to increase supplier recovery 30+% of total warranty costs
- How transforming backend warranty processes will allow you to set your focus towards customer experiences
- How a leading manufacturer transformed their warranty system to reduce their warranty costs by 15% in the first year
- Vikram Gupta, Product Marketing Director, Mize
The following presenations from December's event are also available On-Demand:
- Connected Service Lifecycle: The Flywheel Effect – Sponsored by TAVANT
- The Recipe for Success: Turn Your Warranty Program Into a Profitable Machine
- Is It Compliant: A Legal Guide to Developing New Warranty Programs and Products
- Extended Warranty Attachment and Renewal Rates: Methods for Success
- Regulations and Legislations for the Warranty Community
Whether your company offers warranty financing; actuarial, compliance, technology, or repair services; support systems, or call center services, you will find value in this unique event.
For more information on the virtual WCM Experience, click here to visit the event’s website.